October 22, 2010

Smashed Peas and Carrots


I love this blog!  Maggie is a wicked talented momma of 3 who squeezes more into 1 day than most of us do in a week!  I could get lost in her blog...recipes, craft projects, clothes, gifts, handmade toys, and more and more and more!  She's got the holidays covered with the Rice Krispie Shamrock, and Eggnog bread

Have YOU ever heard of LIQUID SIDEWALK CHALK?  I certainly haven't. 

My favorite gift to give ( I bought 4) is Maggie's Fold n go Pony Farm.  It is such a great little travel toy that you can bring along for the kids to play with...and folds up nice and neat too!

Her Etsy Shop is filled with fun stuff!  "Smashed Peas and Carrots" has some seriously good stuff...so make yourself some tea(or a latte), cover up with a cozy blanket, laptop in your lap...and start reading!  You will learn all sorts of stuff...about all sorts of things! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks Carrie!!! I love your blog, this idea is soooo cool! I cannot wait to see what else you find and post here :)
    XOXO,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete