October 28, 2010

Endless Sumners Art

I found Kate Sumners on Etsy. I was looking for a gift, as usual, and desperately wanted something that was out of this world cool!  Kate is an exceptionally talented artist.  She made a beautiful pet portrait for my brother and I had a hard time giving it away because I really wanted to hang it in my own home.  So instead, I ordered one of our dog for us...this is Gustav...

If you know someone who is sometimes hard to buy for and  loves pets...I really think you should sneak a few photos and send them over to Kate!  You will be amazed with her work!  The gift giving holidays are right around the corner...dont' wait! You can find her Etsy shop here and you can check out her full website here.





.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me on your blog! Gustav seems like such a sweety.

    ReplyDelete