October 25, 2010

Kitchen Monki



We all need to eat, right? So I wish I could say I frequently create new recipes from scratch like my mom does...but I can't...so instead, I head over to Kitchen Monki and look for recipes organized by categories such as "Season", "Preperation", "Mood", and "Time to Cook."  Under the "Mood" category, I decided to check out "sophisticated" and happened upon chocolate dipped figs with almonds...sounds amazing I agree, but probably not sufficient for dinner...so I kept looking and came across "Honey Soy Broiled Salmon"... WOW...very sophisticated and sooo delicious!  Dinner in under 30 minutes is always ideal!  Now, maybe it's time for those chocolate dipped figs wtih almonds!
Kitchen Monki also offers a Grocery List Manager that allows families to plan meals, create grocery lists, and organize those lists online and on the go.  I can create a grocery list and let my husband know we need some more ingredients for dinner...all he has to do is access Kitchen Monki on his phone and pull up the grocery list I've already created for us.  It's a great system for any family, big or small!
Unsure what to make for dinner tonight?  Or maybe you have a party this weekend, and want to bring a dish you've never brought before...check out Kitchen Monki...you're sure to find great recipes!  You can even link your account via Facebook and snag some meal ideas from friends...who knows how many of them are already on Kitchen Monki!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, Carrie! I'm gonna get you a button for your blog :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I will be happy to add it!

    ReplyDelete