November 8, 2010

Jennifer Dennis Potter photography

I LOVE photography...it's my passion.  My basement storage space holds more bins of photos than anything else and yet, I'm always on the lookout for more amazing pieces of art to give as gifts....or keep for myself.  I am soooo excited to share with all of you, a wonderful shop on Etsy...Jennifer Dennis Potter photography, based out of Buffalo, NY.  Jennifer has created some amazing images that I'm sure you will LOVE too!  As you'll notice in her shop, she does custom pieces as well...


Her customer service and attention to detail is out of this world!  She works with each customer to create a beautiful custom photograph to hang in your child's room or on a wall of photos.  Here are a few of my other favorites that Jennifer has created!



So when you're racking your brain trying to decide on what gifts to buy this holiday season...why not go with something the box stores can't offer...something that will make the recipient really say "WOW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment