November 16, 2010

Chrysanthemum Ring & Antiqued Bronze Filigree Winterberry Leaf Earrings

Occasionally I venture outside of my standard jewelry and look for something completely different.  I recently found an amazing artist, on Etsy,  making some really sweet jewelry that will surely grab your eye! Her shop name is "Vintage Inspired Jewelry."  The Chrysanthemum Ring  is such a great piece, I looked through my closet for hours trying to find pieces I could wear it with.  Check it out...pretty cool, right?  These are so reasonably priced...just under $20!  She offers a large variety of colors to choose from, so you're sure to find one you'll love.
The other purchase I made from "Vintage Inspired Jewelry" were these great pair of earrings!   They are such a fun change from the short little earrings I usually wear...but they are super lightweight!  You'll find some great gift ideas inside this shop...have fun!

1 comment: